"The Arbogast Performing Arts Center will not only benefit Troy Christian Schools, but will also provide another great venue to support cultural and educational endeavors throughout the Troy community" - Mayor, the city of Troy, Mike Beamish
1,200 Seat Auditorium for music, speaking, community, and business events
Whether on stage or behind the scenes, performing arts gives a platform for learning, exploring and transforming the heart into experiencing the limitless possibilities of positive expression.
The enduring impact that a performing arts center brings to a community and its residents is felt in educaitonal opportunities, new forms of creative expression, community pride and economic dividends. The cultural enrichment, offered and promoted through a facility dedicated to artistic pursuits, gneeratesa lifetime of benefits which are far reaching.
1,200 seat AUDITORIUm & Facilities
- 39,000 square foot building, located at end of cul-de-sac between Troy Christian Elementary and High School
- Auditorium will seat over 1,200 with stationary - tiered seats
- The front of stage area will accommodate 200 stackable chairs and seating for 100 for banquets
- Catering room and green room available
- First floor lobby area will accommodate over 300 people with banquet tables and mini-stage area
- Second floor lobby will accommodate 200 people for banquet seating; auditorium seating of 280
- Meeting rooms and conference rooms on both floors
Benefits to the community
- Space for local schools for special combined educational programs.
- Much needed mid-size venue for concerts and community events.
- Professional space for businesses and corporations to use for meetings, trainings, and symposiums.
- Room for family and community activites - weddings, leadership conferences, rain location for Troy's summer Mayor's Concert Series and other community related events
benefits to Troy christian
- An auditorium with professional lighting, sound and seating for all special events, concerts, plays, and chapels.
- A mini stage area in the spacious foyer for smaller performances.
- Space for education events, speakers, and programs.
- Potential area for additonal student perfomrances and to showcase students' art work and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) projects.
- Possible opportunities for student internships in the performing arts arena.
BECOME A PARTNER
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.